Thursday, February 27, 2014

Rosacker {Family}

I took a step back from blogging and now I am ready to get at it again and make it a weekly habit.  I love sharing my sessions with the world and giving my clients that personal touch thru a blog.  So since I have been been out of the whole blogging routine minus a few personal blogs I am back at it! Going back to my Okinawa clients make me miss Okinawa oh so much.  Not only did Oki have an amazing backdrop for sessions the people I met are some of the nicest people, military and locals.

Amy came to me wanting to do a family session with her beautiful family.  I met her little girls prior to the shoot and I was in love.  They were so sweet and spunky.  I knew I would have fun with them.  The day of the shoot the little ones def did not disappoint.  They were such happy little girls and their parents were a perfect pair.  Together, the Rosacher family were go with the flow and just so natural.  Even thou most family shoots are 'posed' I like to let the kids be kids and that's exactly what the Rosacker girls did.  They were full of giggles, laughs and stories.  A perfect little family session!











Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh these are darling! I love the spunky attitudes you captured! What a fun family and a beautiful session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute family. Love the outfit colors how they look together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos of the little girls are precious. I love the posing! And the location. Each photo looks different and I think that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet family! I love the connection between them all especially the little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh simply a beautiful session1

    ReplyDelete