Monday, April 1, 2013

Mihama Manga Mega Expo 2013

Living in Japan has defiantly proved to a once in a life time experience. What I love most is the passion and culture of the locals. This weekend was the 3rd annual Manga expo in American Village where the locals and all anime lovers got out their costumes and portrayed their favorite anime character. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint. I ended up running into some of the local photographers there and it ended up turing into a mini photo walk amongst us. It was a great time and my son the biggest car lover around got a kick out of the cars that had anime paint jobs.























For more amazing shots from another local photographer and friend Josh, please head to his site and take a look here! :) 
Dont forget to head over to ViewBug and vote for two of my photos here and here :) Voting ends April 5th
Pin It

3 comments: