Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just Me! {Stylized}

For once I was in front of the camera instead of behind it! One of my best friends (who happens to be a fantastic photographer) here on island asked me to test out her new backdrop she made to see how it would look on camera before using it on clients.  I honestly don't know when the last time I had pictures taken of just me so I was game. I had a dress I bought a few months back so I brought that along and it went perfect with the vision she had. I am very happy with the outcome of these photos and even more happy for my friend, Ashley because she has finally found her calling in the photographer world with beauty sessions such as the one she did with me. I love working with her (usually shooting with her) and I hope that some day we can combine our talents and become a team :)





All images were taken by Ashley from Ai Photography. Please go and support my friend by heading to her Facebook page and hitting 'Like' :) 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful model! If you are posing, it is impossible that the photos are not good. Superb, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete